Create onboarding pages for prospective clients. Once created, you can share the URL and have prospective clients check if their landline number is eligible and sign up for an account.
- On the administration dashboard, click on the "Onboarding Pages" feature.
- On the next screen, click on "Create New."
- On the next screen, you will be presented with different options to customize your onboarding page. Start by giving your onboarding page a name that will show when viewing your pages and also. Also, give your page a title that will be in your web browser's pages tab:
- You can edit the text/content of the sections by pressing the edit icon ( ).
- Click the lock icons ( ) when you're done making your text/content edits.
- Upload an image from your computer and/or embed a video URL from a site like YouTube.
Note: When embedding a video URL from a site like YouTube. Click on Share > Embed > Use the URL provided on the embed code. For an example, see the image below.
- Add content to the body of your page that will show below your image and/or video.
- The last two sections will be part of your footer. For example, one section could be used to add your business information or any copyright details.
The other section is to add your social media links to the social media platforms provided: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Only the social media links added will be shown as icons when the page is published. If any social media field is left blank, it will not show that social media icon when the page is published.
- Click "Preview" to see your page and "Save" when done editing the page.
- After clicking "Save," a pop-up screen will show the link for your onboarding page.
Managing Onboarding Pages
- On the administration dashboard, click on "Onboarding Pages."
- On the next screen, you will see a list of your onboarding pages that have been created along with the following data:
- URL: The link you can use to share your page with prospective clients to sign up.
- Total Views: The total number of URL views by all users more than once.
- Unique Views: The number of distinct users who have viewed the URL.
- Conversions: The number of users who have filled out the form.
- If your page has views, you will be able to click on the graph icon ( ) and see a chart showing the page views, unique views, and conversions. You can modify this data by picking specific dates.
- You will also see three green dots to the left with additional options:
- Advanced: Edit advanced settings for an onboarding page. See the Advanced Settings section below for more information.
- Edit: Modify an onboarding page.
- Copy: Generate a copy of an onboarding page.
- Code: Copy an onboarding's page code to add to a website
- Delete: Remove an onboarding page.
- Preview: See a preview of an onboarding page.
- Edit advanced settings for an onboarding page by clicking "Advanced."
- A pop-screen will appear with the following options:
- Assign a Package: Pick a package you'd like to assign users who fill out the onboarding form. Select "Let the user select" to have them pick a dropdown list of your packages created.
- Assign Under Agent: This setting is optional if your account has resellers enabled. You can select a specific reseller (agent) so that users filling out the onboarding form will be assigned under that reseller.
- Payment Terms: Select if the user will be charged before (pre-paid) or after (post-paid) each billing period. Select "Enable auto charge" to set this user to be charged automatically by our daily process. This account will be charged automatically only if a credit card is in our system for the account.
- Thank You Message: Create a thank you message that will be shown after users fill out the onboarding form successfully.
- Redirect URL: Insert a URL that users will be redirected to after filling out your onboarding form.
- Header Font: Select a font that will be used for the headers of your page.
- Body Font: Select a font that will be used for the body of your page.
- Text Color: Select the color for the page header.
- Page Background: Select the color for the page background.
- Page Margins: Select the color for the page margin.
- Enable select a landline: Enable the option for users to select a landline. Users type an area code and then select a landline number from a list based on the area code. The selected number will be used under their account.
- Click "Save" when done editing the settings.